Saturday, October 3, 2009

Getafreelancer

Getafreelancer is a largest and reliable freelancing site in online marketplace. More than 500000 freelancers are working here and every day about 3000 work are added here. Here you find all type of jobs like data entry, logo design, article writing, animation, website design, software development etc. You can do any type of job here and earn a lot of money. Now join the getafreelancer and earn.
Sign up
1) Go to www.getafreelancer.com and click sign up
2) Fill the entire requirement and read the getafreelancer terms and conditions.
3) Go your mail account and click the activation link or copy this link and put it “Enter the code” box.
4) In this page you fill your mailing address, phone number, your expertise, your skill etc.
5) Then click sign up.
Now you are a freelancer in getafreelancer. At first you can bid the trail project to get job easily. Best of luck.

2 comments:

  1. hi im looking for a freelancing job. you sent me and email on www.freelancer.com a while ago. Please respond on my comment
    Thanks
    Rahawanchi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear
    I am looking for a freelancing job. You send me an email on www.freelancer.com. Please response my comment and here is my email id : pervaz.kst@gmail.com. I am living in Kushtia and i really want a freelancing job.

    ReplyDelete